Monday, June 22, 2009

Playin Mommy :)






Well! I spent today being Mom, because Mom and Cass had piano camp all day!! And I'll tell ya right now... I love you momma!!!!!! I definitely had no time for make up! But we did have a lot of fun! I woke up around eight and mowed the lawn, then i drank a slim fast shake. then the girls woke up and i got them some breakfast, did the dishes, and cleaned the kitchen. Then dad's motorcycle battery was dead so i had to push him (while sprinting) half way down the street. THEN we finished tidying the house and got ready to go to the store. we got into the car and realized my debit card was in my jacket at Trace's house... So we went there and got it and headed to Walmart! that was a joy, "can we get this?" "nope" "pleeeeease?" i found myself saying what i swore i'd never say... "it's bad for you!" :) after walmart i did something else i didn't wanna do, stopped at wendy's... we put away groceries, ate our lunch and put our swimming suits on! we tried out my work (cowabunga bay) and it was really fun! the water was pretty cold though so we didn't last too long. then we headed home, got a movie some snacks and blankets and settled down. :) Now if you'll excuse me, dinner is on the stove! long day! I love you mommy!

1 comment:

  1. We are all lucky to get to have mommy experiences before we really are one.

    ReplyDelete