Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Just an update :)

Well as some know, I have a terrible concept of time... I always have more time than I think I do. So here I am sitting in the wilkinson center, oh excuse me, the wilk... Anyway I have a job interview at 11:30 in the bookstore, I've already turnednin a resume to the games center... And I have a half hour to sit here among all these people attending BYU education week. (which by the way made it way harder to park) anyway, college is coming way too fast! I'm half excited half nervous! But I think I can get the hang of this campus thing okay. I found my way here really easily! :)

1 comment:

  1. Hello, Katelin! Glad that you signed up for our REL 121 blog. Hope that you will feel comfortable in this section for returned missionaries. Give me a call or email. Best wishes for a great semester! Sister Hallen

    ReplyDelete