Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Schoooooooool's out for Winter! Schoooool's NOT out forever!

This break wasn't much of a break for the first week. Seeing as Mom and Dad went to Washington DC for their anniversary, and left me with a shopping list and a flu virus. I found that I do have a couple motherly instincts. (jumping out of bed at 3 in the morning to hold a puking child's hair) It was a crazy couple of days, but I fit in some fun! I went on a sleigh ride with Trace and his family, that was so cool (and freezing) but fun. We also went to see A Christmas Carol at Hale Center Theater. When, what to my wondering eyes should appear... But a prophet, revelator, and seer! (it rhymed.) Yes, we went and met President Monson, it was a good time. He told Trace he wanted him on his team. (cuz he's 6'5) Little does he know, we're all on his team! :) All in all I had a great Christmas despite some sleepless nights!



A LITTLE TASTE OF A COOK CHRISTMAS
Our lovely nativity scene... (at least mary is actually a girl this year)

Loot.

Momma and her birthday bumpit!



oh just a little idea we had... it was dark, which explains the color on the video :)



1 comment:

  1. You nerd!!

    Ah, to be 19 again but really act like your 7.

    But really, way to enjoy a much deserved Christmas break.

    Tell your mom nice bumpit for me.

    ReplyDelete