Friday, January 1, 2010

Hap Hap Happy New Year!

This year for New Years we went up the mountain to hang out at Emelia's. She has a beautiful home in Suncrest. We just ate some snacks, played guitar hero world tour, and watched "most shocking music moments" on MTV haha. Trace was lovin that.
We Love Our Mama Sines! :)
Yes, I convinced him to wear a crown. It only lasted for the picture
This is Tyler. He's leaving for Ecuador on Wednesday! Good Luck Elder!
Yup, the gang. I still haven't made any college friends. Why should I when I have such awesome high school friends?

My Resolution: don't make unrealistic resolutions. Just keep myself organized and get good grades.

2 comments:

  1. Hope you had a great new years.... Sure do miss you girls!! Lets play!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Every time I see a picture of you and Trace I am still in shock that he towers over you. =)

    ReplyDelete