Thursday, June 3, 2010

I should win a prize for this.

So I figured out the trick to videoing Easton. Don't use a camera!! I took this on my computer and he had no idea what was going on. But he loved watching himself as it was recording. Then when we watched it after he would say the exact same things he says in the video. I think that if he gets any cuter I'm going to have to start using my inhaler more often.
Also, I love how distracted he gets after I ask him to say mom all he can say is ball. Atta boy.

4 comments:

  1. Oh he's just the cutest thing. I think he's going to build his vocabulary off of sports terminology. First ball, then hoop, soon it will be kick, shoot, throw, and then probably some other 4 letter words that come with sports

    ReplyDelete
  2. kate,yes i love easton so yes I looked at your blog.. and yes i was satisfied with my visit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ok. He is the cutest thing ever! Thank you for documenting his childhood! We were just talking earlier today about how we need to get our flip video camera fixed so we can remember all the cute things he says!

    ReplyDelete