Tuesday, July 6, 2010

He's Home!! (Take One)

Take two will be in dos years. haha! But this one was pretty fun too! So I picked him up Saturday from the airport and we went straight to Sugarhouse Park to meet his family for fireworks! It was so crazy. I'm sure there were more people there than Stadium of Fire. But it was so much fun!
I got to meet Trace's sweet grandparents that just recently returned from mission to Cambodia, his grandpa sure did make me miss mine!!! But here's all the girls for the evening. Me, his Grandma Bonnie, Mom Kristi, Sister Whitney, and Aunt Emily.
Yes, I know, He looks exactly like his mother. haha.
Sunday I went to church with him because I just couldn't get enough of him, JUST KIDDING. I actually had to work at 10:30 and his was the only ward I knew of that started at 9:00 and I didn't even get to go to sacrament meeting last week. So, yes that was lovely. After I got off work he came over for some rad family fireworks. Dad has truly outdone himself this year. Highlights were the Jade Flower, Flowers and Bees, and many other fireworks with masculine names...So I like to dress like a boy! What of it?!


Man I am diggin this 3-day weekend thing! Monday we went boating with my family and it was so fun. I'm in SO MUCH PAIN. Because just as we finished our fun yet safe tube ride, he told Dad he was upset that we were still in the tube... that was stupid. I got launched pretty far and hit the water back first. Anyone up for givin me a neck rub?? Oh, and Trace water skiied. Thanks Daddy-O.
This is our drip castle. We're awesome. We know.

Tracer went through the Draper Temple tonight, he's working so hard to prepare for his mission. Supportive not Distracting, that's my goal. But it sure is good to have him home. For a minute :)

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad he's home too. Cute cute cute. I didn't know he went through the temple already. Very neat. Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We're glad he's home (despite what he might interpret). We like having him around!

    ReplyDelete