Saturday, July 17, 2010

It's Logical.

Recent events have led me to think long and hard about how awesome my life is. And how I take it for granted every day. I am so grateful for the incredible gospel of Jesus Christ, and my membership in His church. I'm so grateful that I have a family who loves me, a home, and food on the table. I'm grateful that Dad works so hard so that our family can have nice things and live nice lives. I have the most incredible friends. Friends that help me make good choices. Cyndi, Emelia, and Trace have never left my side, and I know they'll always be there when I need them. I miss Caleb like crazy, but know he is where he needs to be and is an incredible missionary. Trace has made changes in his life that affected not only him but me, his family, and all his other friends. He truly has the light of Christ, and I can't wait for him to share that with everyone in Manchester. A missionary leaves his family for two years, so that everyone he teaches can be with their family forever. I thought that was a cool quote. Sometimes people make stupid choices, really stupid choices, but that's why we're here. To make mistakes, to be tested and tried. Jesus Christ broke the bands of death so that we can live again. Some people don't get it, but I do. And I want everyone else to get it too. It's logical. He loves us. I know it.

1 comment: