Saturday, November 20, 2010

Happy Disneyversary!


3 months ago, I had lunch with my four best friends. Cyndi Emelia Jo Jo and Trace. Then I went to ice cream with my family and Trace of course. Then I said goodbye and left on my biggest adventure yet. It's been wonderful at times, and terrible at times. But, I wouldn't trade it for anything. I'm having the time of my life.

Having my family here was GLORIOUS. there are many much pictures on Facebook. But, here's one that you'll probably get with our Christmas card as well.


Tune in next week for some earth shaking news. Or maybe some news that won't make a difference in anything. But, believe me, you'll wanna tune in.

4 comments:

  1. your right it was so fun! what is your news?

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, you need to tell me the news right NOW while I'm already tuned in. Go ahead.........

    ReplyDelete
  3. the suspense is killing me!!!!! I'm your favorite sister... you should definitely tell me!!!! ;) now would be nice!

    ReplyDelete
  4. By the way, when is your ball? I need to get this darn dress done.

    ReplyDelete