Sunday, July 22, 2012

The Last Letter

Tonight I sat down to write Trace back. 

Then I fell asleep for almost two hours instead. I told my mom it's so hard to find motivation to write him when I could just say it to his face in 3 1/2 weeks! So she told me to let him sweat a little. And that is my plan. Sure I'll shoot him an email on p-day. but I'm so done writing letters. 

I've had this plan for about a year, thanks to a good friend's husband who showed me this scripture. This is all I sent...

 It's more fun if you look it up... I'm not gonna tell you what it says. 
 This is monumental. so we took pictures. I know it's gay. but maybe I'll be grateful one day. 
(and then while I'm away... I'll write home every day! and I'll send all my lovin... to you.)
We love the Beatles.


Here's to a crazy 25 days! 

2 comments:

  1. I think that'll be one of his favorite letters :) Great scripture! I may just have to steal this idea of yours someday ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHAHAHA I LOVE IT!!! SO EXCITED FOR YOU! LET ME KNOW HOW IT GOES

    ReplyDelete