Monday, August 13, 2012

Expectations.

Dear Readers. 

There is nothing I can say that will convince you that I have no expectations. I wish somehow you could read my mind and look into my heart to see that I'm prepared for the worst. I'm hoping for the best. I'm a positive person, therefore I'm not going to go around telling people that it probably won't work out. 

I know how I need to behave. 

I KNOW HE WILL BE WEIRD. STOP TELLING ME THAT. 

This is not going to be a fairytale right off the bat. I'm prepared for that. But, I think that this will be a great experience for me. Sure there's been hype about it for what... two years? give or take? And sure, it would be easier if no one else was aware of what was happening. 

But. 

I will not do anything because someone expects it. I will behave how I feel like I need to behave. I will be as mature as I can be. I will be as in tune with the spirit as I can be. 

Please support me in this. And stop asking me when I'm getting married. I will punch you. 

Cordially, 
Kate

No comments:

Post a Comment