Thursday, July 2, 2009

bad news bears


okay so i was headed to the bank then to the get gas then to the pool to relax on my day off! i was crossing 10600 from mountain america to chevron and traffic on my left was clear... but i couldn't see my right. so yeah. luckily the kid was a senior at brighton and nice about it... caleb came, mom came, the kid's mom came, curt came, cops came, heck even lexi stopped by. anyway, they didn't cite me for my expired registration... that was lucky. so we waited an hour for a tow truck, now i'm home and will lay on the couch all day :) oh, and it's raining. so no pool. but to make it better... beyonce is on the tyra show. that's good news.

4 comments:

  1. Kate!! Im so sorry that happen, but glad your not hurt. And if makes you feel anybetter i watch that tyra show too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah... mom and dad aren't mad at me... not that they've been acting. however i did realize they can totally send me to college without a car. awesome.

    ReplyDelete