Sunday, July 5, 2009

Good News :)

gos⋅pel  [gos-puhl]
6. glad tidings, esp. concerning salvation and the kingdom of God as announced to the world by Christ.

glad tidings! I just want to say that I was so excited to go to church today! I only went to young womens last week cuz i had to teach the lesson, and I realized i missed church so much! today was fast and testimony meeting. and yeah we had the long boring weird testimonies... (still great though) but there were some really awesome touching ones too! then of course i was asked out on a date... most of you know who the only person that would ask me out at church is. anyway he got smart and asked me out any day that i could... i've never been so grateful for the excuse of having a long term illness! so i'm good for like a month. okay so Skip Morgan is my sunday school teacher, and never ceases to amaze me! he gave an incredible lesson about how Satan is trying his hardest on our age of youth! it was remarkable. and... i was a big girl today and went to relief society! margaret lee gave an awesome lesson about legacy. i thought of typing up grampa cook's life story, and i thought about how well i know grama katie, even though i've never met her. I'm so excited to finally meet her in heaven :) anyway. all in all. good day at church :)

1 comment: