Tuesday, July 28, 2009

catchin up!

Happy Birthday Trace!
we went to dinner with Trace's family and some of their friends... but he left for a cruise on his actual birthday. I made him a blanket, it kinda sucked but he LOVED IT! so... yep. :)



Happy birthday and good luck Elder Frehner!
We took Bryson to dinner cuz Trace missed his farewell. It's his birthday today and he leaves for his mission to Independence, Missouri (spanish speaking) tomorrow! He's gonna do great! (Bryson was my homecoming date! He is awesome)


Secondhand Serenade Concert!!
Cass Clair and I had so much fun at this concert! More pics on facebook :)


Family Home Evening :)
Funnest night ever. We all met in Orem to hit a few buckets of balls. We have so much fun together :) we went to sonic after, mucho mucho fun. also more pics on facebook!



2 comments:

  1. Wow. I think we need to do that again and I will let you take some better pictures of me

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha oh i have plenty of good pics of you. i just choose to embarrass you. just kidding. didn't even notice.

    ReplyDelete