Thursday, February 4, 2010

Lazy Thursday turned Sour.

I neglected to mention that yesterday I ripped my pants. my favorite pants. inner upper thigh. not ideal. today, after class I had some random mental breakdown. All I wanted to do was talk to one of my roommates and of course came home to an empty apartment and completely lost it, at which point Trace had to listen to me cry until I finally laughed at one of his jokes over the phone. Cynd came home and we decided to fix our super duper clogged bathtub. While leaning in to unscrew the overflow thingy, my phone decided to jump out of the pocket of my hoodie. It was submerged for a good thirty seconds before I realized it. then I just freaked out, put it in rice, went to smiths with cynd, came home with doughnuts, cupcakes, grape soda, and beef jerky. then i went to work grumpy. but now my phone works. thank the heavens for rice. no more lazy thursday. I do not need time to let my mind freak out again.

update: my phone decided to break again

2 comments:

  1. Hello?! You have more people around than just your room mates.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everyone's allowed a good breakdown once in a while. Call me anytime and you can cry for hours if you feel like it. If you need any plumbing advice, call Josh and he can walk you through unclogging your tub with all the gorgeous hair from all you gorgeous girls. :)

    ReplyDelete