Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Twister. And A Birthday!!


Last weekend Trace and I played with Caleb and Lexi. Yes, we played. We played a rowdy game of hide and seek. I didn't know how many awesome hiding places my house had. and then we played a short round of twister. It's harder than I remember. Caleb leaves for his mish in a few weeks so I'm gettin as much time with him as I can!


Also...

Happy 19th Birthday Cyndi!! Hooray! I woke up super early and made her breakfast in bed. Yes, I can cook, I just choose not to. That night we went to olive garden with friends from high school and college :) it was so great to have everyone together!! After, some of us played psychiatrist at our place. It was so hilarious and so much fun. I sure do love my friends.




Side note. I learned today that I do not have the attention span of a gold fish, that in fact a gold fish has a very long attention span, they simply have a short memory.
I in fact have the attention span of a SQUIRREL.

Squirrels have a one second attention span. However they can focus for four minutes on nuts or acorns.
I can focus for one second on school, and four minutes on blogging.

No comments:

Post a Comment