Friday, October 8, 2010

technically, this is for kelsey

Alright here we go, picture time!

Here's me at my castle. it's mine. I dont' care what Cinderella says.

Partners. (in crime)

We have a mutual obsession with disney popcorn. I think they lace it with crack cocaine, cuz i'm addicted to it.

we like to take dangerous, in motion pictures.

this is my favorite ride. 0-60 in 3 seconds? yes please.

this is the real red power ranger outfit. which is so awesome.

when you're taking a picture by yourself... it gets awkward so I do this pose all the time haha

except this time... the characters are very aware when people are taking pictures with them!

this parade is one where they stop and dance in the street. and let me tell you, frozone has moves.

home sweet home :)

2 comments:

  1. How does it feel to be the envy of this 45 year old woman?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, I appreciate it. ( but I will admit I already hacked into Kennedi's facebook and looked at the pictures.....thanks Ken!)

    ReplyDelete