Tuesday, October 19, 2010

a wonderful weekend!

this was the most perfect weekend! jim had some meetings so they came a little early to play with me! I bought a voice recorder to send to trace so his mama got to talk to him for quite a while. and his grandparents and aunt and uncle happened to be here! (aunt and uncle from the other side of the family, so crazy!) So they all said hi on it. it was so much fun. Kristi just told me all kinds of memories about Tracery. like how he sucked his thumb when he was little, and how when he was little, at night he'd walk into the bathroom and come out as different characters. apparently he has a whole repertoire of accents. as he got older, he had characters that he repeated. and he added one. tony. tony was handicapped. it's so sad. but so funny. he once pretended to be handicapped for a whole night and fooled one of whitney's friends. later that month, when he was acting normal the friend sheepishly asked whitney "isn't your brother handicapped?" yeah. that's the rodgersons for ya! love them though :) I don't know if I'll end up being in their family, but I sure wouldn't mind it!



two week safari?

cute england pictures.

knockin on doors in england!

kristi: I was saying mmmmmmmmm!

oh the beach was so wonderful!!!

who loves dole whip? me!

this prince eric looked just like tyson. i was laughing so hard watching him dance around the stage.

this was kristi's favorite. and we were pretty sure it was trace. he was the exact same height.

she was so cool about going on all the rides! even this one!

3 comments:

  1. Aw, looks fun! I'm glad they took you to the beach. Take advantage of a car when you have one :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. FUN weekend!! So glad they could spend time with you. Can't wait till it's our turn -

    ReplyDelete
  3. exactly 3 weeks from today! I can't wait much longer! I already planned out my outfits for when we come! By the way, for school we went to classic skating and i think it would be so fun to go with you and Trace in 2 years! see ya soon!

    ReplyDelete