Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Graduation And Such As.


Lookie Lookie! I graduated! My program is coming to a close. And it was been so wonderful. I've loved almost every moment. But, the terrible thing is. Now I hate it. only because there are 60,000 people in Disney World and it is overwhelming and stressful! But, I just keep thinking TWO MORE WEEKS! It's crazy that it's already over. Oh geez I can't even believe it.
It was freezing for a couple days here. No bueno. No bueno at all.
But we did get free hot chocolate! :)
Now here are a bunch of random pictures!

this is me and diana enjoying ice cream sundaes. in december. yes please.

Losto. Smells like strawberries! He's a hugger!
This is the spectacle of dancing lights at hollywood studios! They don't have the same spirit as the temple. but they sure are amazing! and every other song they're synchronized to the christmas songs and it's awesome!
This is me and my i love marriage face.
And here I am being a reindeer. You know, cuz it's christmas.
This is something that was George Washington's or something. I thought dad would like that.
Sleigh ride anyone?
Just hangin with the boss!

5 comments:

  1. Happy Graduation! Fun to see all your pics:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Two weeks! Two weeks! I remember the last time your hair was so long...

    ReplyDelete
  3. That was actually mom that posted. But I'm sure Kelsey would agree.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Does he really smell like strawberries?

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's true he does smell like strawberries!! He is very soft! Well Kate I am VERY excited for January 3rd. But I am also not excited for that day because I have to go back to school on that day. Well see ya on the 3rd!!! :)
    This is actually KENNEDI but I don't know how to change the google account!

    ReplyDelete