Thursday, December 9, 2010

a word.

I posted some collages. Don't miss those just because you clicked on the link to this post, and not the one that goes to the blog. Life is good. I'm just trying to be a grown up and apply for jobs, and look for cars, and get some hard core loans because I don't have a dime to my name. I stayed home sick today. I have a tummy ache. and the weird thing is, that's the only way I can describe it. A tummy ache. I feel like I'm five. Oh well. I'll go to sleep and wake up all better (fingers crossed).
I got my christmas package from home. I have a lot of pride in the fact that my family is so big that they can all give me a present and it makes the 12 days of christmas :) I was ecstatic to open up a pound of the most glorious fudge EVER! mmmmmmmm!!!!! My roommates didn't mind either. haha! I can't wait to start on number 2 in 6 days. Also still waiting patiently for my package from Elder Rodgerson. Christmas won't be so bad. it's just around the corner and the end of my program is too! Which is crazy! straight up and down! It's been the best and it will be bitter sweet to leave.

Peace out girl scout.

1 comment:

  1. thank you I made that fudge. It is quite divine. I can't wait for JANUARY THIRD!! :) have fun for the rest of your time!

    ReplyDelete