Friday, February 18, 2011

There's a light...

at the end of the tunnel!!!!
I GOT INTO THE PUBLIC RELATIONS MAJOR!!!
Like father like daughter. Now I can get a move on and get out of there! I'm so excited! Today is the best day ever. I must take a moment to boast. I got the highest score (99%) on our final test in training at work, then I got this news, now I get to go out with my two best friends for Cyndi's birthday. and tomorrow... I get to sleep in! I just don't think that life gets any better. If only I could call Trace to tell him all about it. Oh well. Life is stilll good!!!

4 comments:

  1. Yay! Congratulations. Not that I ever had any doubt. Have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Best news I have heard all week :) Zippity doo dah, Zippity aye, My oh my what a wonderful day !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow awesome. That's great news. Congrats from us!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay for you! Once again you proved how amazing you are. See you in 3 weeks!!

    ReplyDelete