Sunday, August 21, 2011

Lair Bake

Well. I'm home and ready for my last week of summer! It's so depressing. But I had so much fun up at Bear Lake with some friends!! Here, enjoy some pixshures.


Pretty sure I'm moving here. Tomorrow.



No, this isn't the friend I went up with! It's another friend who happened to be staying on the other side of the lake and came to take me wave running for a sec. Way fun.



This is the sweet cabin we stayed at. Launched right from shore and everything. The lot in the left is for sale..... Daddyyyyy!



No trip to bear lake is complete without shakes!!! Mmmmm

I was too scared to take my phone out on the boat so I don't have any pictures from that, but I did finally get back IN the wake on the wakeboard and got the best air on the tube out of EVERYONE (and still held on, by the way). I skied on some skis that haven't been touched in 10 years, and really just had a great time!

Until next post, have a good sabbath! :)

1 comment:

  1. Looks so fun! Hope you enjoy your last week of summer. So sad to get back to responsibilities. :)

    ReplyDelete