Sunday, January 3, 2010

May the force be with you.


We did it. The Phantom Menace, Attack of the Clones, Revenge of the Sith, A New Hope, The Empire Strikes Back, and The Return of the Jedi. ALL IN ONE DAY.
of course, we started off with some McBreakfast, at 7:30 AM

we match. Yes, we had been looking forward to this day for like two months.

And So IT BEGAN!!!!!

Getting delirious...

we had grilled cheese for lunch. I'm pro at grilled cheese. We also took a twenty minute break for dinner- pizza. other than that we had a bathroom break between each movie, and that's it.

HALF WAY THERE!

BAM. at 11:30 PM we were finished. A long day, but totally worth it.

2 comments:

  1. I absolutely love that idea...but I would have to come up with a different genre of movies (sshhh..not a fan of Star Wars). Maybe the Rocky saga ? Love ya as always...and love the good clean fun you always seem to find :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sometimes at the end of the day I look back and say "gosh, this was a day I'll never forget." Other times I say, "what in the world did I just spend my day doing?" Not sure what I would have said after that... maybe "so luke skywalker is really darth vader's son?"

    ReplyDelete