Thursday, January 21, 2010

It's Happening... Maybe.


Yes. It's been a dream since I was little. I'm going to work in Disneyworld. I don't care what it takes. I passed the online application and interview, now I have a phone interview on Tuesday!! I'm trying to be a "character performer" (for which I have to audition in a while) but if that doesn't work out, I'll do merchandise until it does! All I want is to live and work somewhere where someone is going to tell me to have a magical day! every day!!

4 comments:

  1. One of my mom's neighbors who is only a year or two younger than me did this. I think she played pluto, goofy and maleficent. It would be really fun. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Sounds fun but I think it's scary being far away!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We're excited for you! Good luck!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kate thats awesome!! Good luck sweets!! I sure do miss you, lets play!! P.s. love your top header so cute!

    ReplyDelete