Thursday, January 7, 2010

Winter Semester!

Well, a new semester is here whether I like it or not. Here's a run down of my classes.
Mondays and Wednesdays are the same. I go to physical science at 10, (that class will be okay, I've never been great with science, but I've been keeping up on my reading so I should do okay) then I go to Comms 211 at 11, (it's Media Writing, and it'll be challenging, but it's really important for my major) Then I find some food and go to work at 12:30. Stay there till 4:45 then on Mondays I go to Book of Mormon (which is super awesome because I'm forced to study and keep a scripture journal for a half hour a day) and on Wednesdays I go home, and come back to my physical science lab at 6:00.
Tuesdays and Thursdays are super awesome. I have Jazz Technique 1. HOORAY! And I thought I'd never dance again. It's so super awesome, I'm also so super sore. Anyway then I go home or to the library until 4:00 which is PUBLIC RELATIONS! I'm excited to get going on my major!!
And Fridays I just have physical science at 10 and then my comms 211 lab at two. then I can finally relax. I'm learning to like BYU
You all didn't really need to know all this, but for my journal purposes, I wrote it anyway. I'm doin good this semester with acutally doing my homework. I think it will prove to be a glorious time.

1 comment: