Wednesday, April 21, 2010

the ABCs of my freshman year.


A is for American Heritage. Whoever told me it was a good idea to take it as my first college class... I don't like you.
B is for Brick Oven... I never went, and for that I'm upset.
C is for Cyndi who, despite sudden mood swings, always brightened my day :)
D is for Dad who listened to me every time I learned something interesting in PR
E is for Egg sandwiches, I started out with really healthy breakfasts, Today I had a pop tart.
F is for Failing. I failed a few tests, but I never failed a class.
G is for Grilled Cheese stealing Kelsey's sandwich maker was the best sin I ever committed.
H is for Hogwarts. I would've rather gone to college there.
I is for Ice Cream without parents, I could eat it whenever I wanted!
J is for Jelina, who is the best listener I could ever ask for. The poor girl had to listen to me for hours. But she always smiled :)
K is for Kelsey who bought me a muffin once when I was starving and had no money
L is for Laughing. If I would've done as much studying as I did laughing with my roommates, I would've gotten straight A's... and been SUPER boring.
M is for Money. or lack thereof...
N is for Nephew I love him.
O is for Oh Emelia! Which I said at least twice a day, it was the only thing I can say to my lovely roommate's witty comments.
P is for Prayer It's more important than you think.
Q is for Quitting which I got close to... but never did!
R is for Reading. which is apparently how to pass classes, I wish someone would've told me...
S is for Sierra who was the closest thing to a Mom I had (besides my mom of course)
T is for Trace I couldn't have gotten through it if he wasn't there to answer my phone calls and listen to me cry, then make me laugh, and tell me to say a prayer. :)
U is for Up all night! It's gonna take a while for me to get back to normal sleep habits... I'm just not tired at 1:00 am!
V is for Visitor Parking The "boot man" was a nazi at our apartments! I'm the only one who didn't have a date get "booted" in the parking lot. Thank heavens. Oh wait, I didn't have any dates! haha
W is for Walking to class. The only exercise I got.
X is for X-tra Credit thank heavens for extra credit.
Y is for Yawning I've got some sleep to catch up on.
Z is for Zero. How many times I got asked to speak in church, how many boys asked me out at school, how many hours I studied for some of my tests... haha, How many times one of my friends couldn't help me out, How many steaks I ate in college, and how many classes I have to take in Spring, Summer, and Fall!!!

3 comments:

  1. I love, love, love, love you! You have always been such an amazing and fun girl. Don't worry about not being asked out - I wasn't either. The really great girls learn patience...look at me, I am still learning it :) I loved your creativity and I could really relate...maybe we are more alike than we think!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahahahahahaha. You are so funny!!! Too bad I didn't make the list... wait no one in my whole family did! Maybe I'll bring you some bran muffin batter. Would that be alphabet worthy?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very honored that I made the list- Danny didn't make the list-- Easton didn't even make the list! Sure glad I bought that muffin.

    ReplyDelete