Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Elder Rodgerson

Elder Trace Rodgerson has been called to serve in the ENGLAND, MANCHESTER mission. He leaves September 10, so yes, I will leave first. Which is actually really awesome. Better to leave than be left. :) I can't express how proud I am of him. He's my very best friend and an incredible example to me.

Oh, so he picked me up on his way home and we went back to his house, no one was home yet... but the call was in the mail. We seriously almost opened it. haha Anyway, we waited for the family to get home and opened it with them. He tried to trick us by saying "Kingston, Jamaica and Zurich, Switzerland" didn't fool me for a second. okay, the second one did. haha But, this mission is the most perfect place for him. I'm so excited. He goes straight to England, which is good. I think he'd hate Provo.

Congrats Elder. Love ya.






4 comments:

  1. Woohoo! Congrats from Danny and Kelsey. I hope Trace took Art History because it would really be a waste to go to Europe and not know what you're beholding.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay we're so excited! That's crazy that he doesn't leave until September! Maybe you better call and ask if they made a mistake. The top picture is really cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kels - Trace IS art history!!! So he will love that part. It's not Milan - but still!

    So proud of you Kate and Trace!!! Lots of adventures awaiting you:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. kate that is the mission my cousin bronson is on!! he comes home in november though...
    that's all
    love,
    desiree

    ReplyDelete