Thursday, January 26, 2012

Sometimes I'm funny.

Doesn't this look like something viral? Nope. I made it. I've always seen it and I found the perfect picture.





This however is viral and I love it...




Also this kid is doing better than ever.






"I don't know what has happened to me but I feel like someone has lit a fire under me. It's the funniest thing, I have been praying and praying for strength and help and one day i wake up and i have this fresh view about everything. I feel an even stronger desire to be the best servant I can and it's not even difficult I feel as though I have found these rough spots that I didn't know were there and have just done away with them. What an incredible thing it has been. I feel so invigorated and urgent. I feel as though the conduit with heaven has been opened wider and is without restraint as it has been before with me. "

No comments:

Post a Comment