Wednesday, May 5, 2010

All Dolled Up And Nowhere To Go


BORED. BORED. BORED. BORED. BORED.
I have no school.
(Not so upset about that)
I have no work.
(I'll start to help with training at Cowabunga next week)
I have no friends.
(Cynd and Mel went to Logan for the week)
I have no boyfriend.
(Trace moved to Nebraska. But, he's lovin it.)
I have no money.
(that needs no explanation)

My room is clean.
The dishes are done.
The kitchen is vacuumed and mopped.

Someone please give me something to do.

Oh, last week we went to the aquarium, and this is the only picture I got. haha but it was a blast. We also hiked Bell Canyon, which is this awesome hike up to some secret lake. Beatiful.

Now that I have no life, I photoshop a lot. If only this picture was cute. haha


2 comments:

  1. Hey i think it's cute. And I'd like to see this "beatiful" lake. :) You're always welcome here. Although all we do is photoshop as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Um....hello. Anytime you want, I have a list of about 4,539, 511 things that need to get done. So you just let me know!!

    I am getting excited for you and your adventure at my favorite place on the earth. Do you think Disney World takes pregnant mothers as cast members? I could be Tweedle Dee - or Baloo. A thought.

    ReplyDelete