Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Graduation Announcements

So a couple girls in my ward asked me to make their Graduation Announcements, It was an easy twenty bucks. This is just one, I'm not done with the other one. I also kinda feel bad cuz they kinda look like mine... but mine were so cute! ha. Sorry. Anyway. That's all I have to say. I get to work two hours three days this week. Woop dee doo. We'll see if Cowabunga will have the guts to open this Saturday... No one wants to go to a cold water park when it's only 60 degrees. Anyway. Oh yeah, it's temple Tuesday. And I ran in to Trace's mom on my way out. Fancy that. haha end of boring post.

1 comment:

  1. Dude you forgot the part where you say, if anyone else needs a last minute announcement I'd be happy to make one for you! Those are awesome. But I still can't figure out how she goes to Hillcrest.

    ReplyDelete