Monday, May 10, 2010

my rock and roll lifestyle.

So. Trace's band Ocean Floor Traffic got to play a song to open for a band called 30 seconds to mars. Cynd and Mel are huge 30 seconds to mars fans, so of course. I ended up paying 33.00 to see my favorite band play one song (trace wasn't even in it mind you, his best friend played the show for him) and then sit through three more bands. I actually enjoyed the two opening bands more than 30 seconds to mars. however, it was still a rock and roll concert and I kind of thrive on that. I know, I don't know where I got it either.
I won't give my opinion on the concert because you probably just wouldn't understand. ha. I do think the pink mohawk is super gay. and might I add that I think Jared Leto is a sell-out. Cynd and Mel if you read that I'm sorry.



Courtney, I did two posts today. Don't forget to look at the other one.

1 comment:

  1. Ha ha ha, thanks I never would have seen it. I tell you it does not show up.

    ReplyDelete