Monday, May 24, 2010

The Most Perfect Vacation Ever.

I don't feel like posting all our pictures. I might post some funny ones later. Here's how it went down. Sunday we drove to St. Geezy. slept there, Monday we finished our drive to Anaheim, went to dinner and chilled at the hotel. Tuesday was the most ideal Disneyland day ever. We OWNED Disneyland. We didn't wait longer than ten minutes for anything, except one or two that broke right before we got on them, but they were fixed very quickly. It was just perfect. And it stopped raining eventually. And yes, I wore a fanny pack. It was glorious. The rest of the days we just chilled at the beach and such. Stayed at my Aunt and Uncle's in San Clemente. It was so perfect.

2 comments:

  1. Wow. We're (me and danny.....wait... me and desi??) very jealous. That beach looks a whole lot better than the snow outside my window.

    ReplyDelete