Sunday, August 15, 2010

August- At A Glance.

I'm so sorry that I have been a no-post. Ha. So, let's take a look back on the few exciting things I've done.


Trace's cousin Chloe was Cinderella in the Youth Production of Cinderella at Hale Center Theater. She was fabulous, I was so jealous.

Me, Cynd, Jo Jo, and Trace went up to Park City for the day. We rode the Alpine Slide, ate an early dinner, and did some shopping at the outlet malls. We are an awesome bunch.

My lifelong dream of a surprise party was fulfilled. Thanks to my rad familia. It was the bomb.com

Aaaand, Elder Rodgerson took some cute pictures. Well his mom did. She did a great job, and they turned out so cute. He's so ready for this.


Some things I didn't get to take pictures of... going to Step Up 3D with cynd and mel, makin smore's and lookin at the stars with Tracer, and getting together with all my friends that I haven't seen in forever and probably won't see for two years cuz they're all leaving. Next post will probably be from Flo-Rida! Go Team.

1 comment:

  1. Great catch up post. Just one thing, why do you make your pictures tiny?! I would like to see them. Happy packing!

    ReplyDelete