Saturday, August 21, 2010

It's a hard knock life.

Today was so hard.

I caught the 6:04am bus.

I waited to be filed into a line.

Where I waited to clock in for twenty minutes.

Then I listened to over-energetic people talk for an hour.

Then I waited for a bus and rode it forEVER.

Then it got worse. So much worse.

I was being paid to walk around Magic Kingdom.

Then they had the audacity to make me ride Buzz Lightyear!

Then we walked... and walked... and walked... all the way to Haunted Mansion!!

And they made me ride it! They did! And they paid me! They did!

Then when I got home I had to ride ANOTHER bus!

Then I had to go to Magic Kingdom for FREE!

I had to wait in lines for Thunder Mountain, Splash Mountain, even SPACE MOUNTAIN!

I had to laugh my guts out at the Monsters Inc. Laugh Floor and my eyes hurt from the special effects in Disney's 3D Philharmagic!

It also poured, which really was bad, but oh well. :)

After the ever so long ride home I'm forced to shower and snuggle up to sleep in a little tomorrow!

Life is good. My roommates are nice. The church is true. Have a magical day.

5 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you're having fun! I hope it keeps going well! I hope your roommates are nice and fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah! I didn't know it would say "this post has been removed by the author." Makes it look like I said something obscene! I was just signed into the wrong account.

    What I MEANT to say was:
    And you don't even have to pay for rent. What a life.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Actually she does have to pay for rent. . .How much is that gonna be anyway?

    ReplyDelete