Friday, August 27, 2010

Birthdays and Ears.

So my roommate Emily's birthday is on Sunday... hooray. and mine is tomorrow! yahoo! So we celebrated tonight with pizza and cookie cake and ice cream :) and now we're watching monsters vs. aliens. This movie gets way funnier every time. there are just very subtle things that are so hilarious. "has the earth gotten warmer? it would be great to know that. that would be a very convenient truth."

Anyway, I have to work tomorrow at 4:15, so Emily and I are gonna go play at Magic Kingdom until then! I'm way stoked.
The things we have to do to keep our pizza dry... in the torrential down poor that is Florida.

Here's us and our yummy pizza. That's Kelly in the middle and Emily on the other end.

Our birthday cake :)

Cami- 24 from Washington State just graduated in geography at BYU and served a mission in Tampa Florida works as a park greeter in Hollywood Studios, Kelly-19 from California theater major at BYU-I works costuming in Magic Kingdom, Emily- almost 20 from Centerville, UT theater major at BYU-I working as a "tour guide" on the Kilimanjaro Surfari in Animal Kingdom , and me! practically 19!! yay!

ghost cami

i made cute dessert. i'm so cute that way. haha
In other news....
I got to remove my Earning My Ears ribbon because...
I FINISHED TRAINING TODAY!!!!! YAHOOOOOOOO! it's so exciting.
Saying hello princess to little girls is becoming habit. I said it at Walmart today... how embarrassing. haha


6 comments:

  1. What a great party you had for yourself! HaPpY bIrThDaY! Love you lots!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, you have friends! I'm so grateful! Happy Birthday and tell me when you get your card! And stay away from Aruba!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday to you. . . Have a fabulous day - we may party in honor of you today!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I got on this morning because for some strange reason, I always remember that your birthday is the 28th. I was just thinking that it's pretty suweet that you get to spend your birthday in the best place ever. Have a super swell day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. HAPPY BIRTHDAY KATE!!!!!!!!!!!! You are so old!!! :) have a magical day!! I miss you and love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just keep wondering, what would it be like to wake up there and say, "hmm, what should I do today.....maybe go to Disneyworld.. yeah, sure, I'll do that."

    ReplyDelete