Friday, August 20, 2010

Behind the magic!

Well here we are! The Disney College Program. It's been a rough start, but I'm doin some good things. I met some girls that are pretty cool. 2 of the 8 in the apartment are LDS so that's how we connected. haha. But, anyway, we had our welcome event, pool party last night. So, I went with them! On the walk over, it started pouring rain. Florida rain just doesn't phase anyone. It was still 100 degrees outside, so we just ate pizza and swam in the rain! It was fantastic.

The mouse himself. I have seen him twice already! I love my job!

Isn't it awesome?!

Alrighty! Next up, my lastish orientation was today! It's called Traditions and it's like a four hour class all about Disney. Past, Present, and Future. We got to go through the FIRST FLOOR OF MAGIC KINGDOM!!! Have you ever noticed that you never see "Cast Members" (employees) walking to or from their locations? Well wouldn't it ruin the "Show" if someone from Adventureland was walking down Mainstreet USA?! Exactly. That's why we have tunnels. So when you are in Magic Kingdom, you're actually on the second floor. And most of those decorative doors you see by gift shops and stuff, yeah they're real doors. Open them and ruin the magic forever. haha. Just Kidding. But it was very interesting... I won't reveal what I saw, but text me or call me if you want to know! It's pretty crazy. If you're under the age of 20, I won't tell you. Because I wish I didn't know either!! But, I have my nametag and my Disney ID which gets me into all the parks for FREE! And all kinds of crazy discounts! Go Team.

First Training Tomorrow!
Have a magical day!

2 comments: