Sunday, August 29, 2010

a celebration of the day of my birth

Birthday are great days. Especially in Disney World. I don't want to talk a lot. Because I'm tired. So look at these glorious pictures and learn about my fabulous Birthday. The funniest part is watching my hair.... look how it ends. haha. Florida.





And after this I went to work, and then got to watch the fireworks. Mickey said they were just for my birthday :) I love him.


This is everything I had when I got home! Thanks everyone. yes, I got those flowers in the mail!!! Go Trace. Thanks everyone!

2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you had a great day! I hope you get your card today! Wow, Trace is really quite amazing. He did a great job on his talk yesterday. {We recorded it for you...just have to figure out how to get it to you.}

    ReplyDelete
  2. The day of your birth was a great day. Kinda seems like yesterday to me. So glad you celebrated well!!!

    ReplyDelete