Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Rough Start. Tough Finish.


Well I'm here. and that's that. After many hours of checking in and being on busses to more checking in, I'm here. I got my assignment...

So congratulations to Shaylee and Tyson! As for my outfit, it'll probably be one of the worst ones. But, I'll get to be around many much little children, and I love me some little children. ha. Not creepy.

Anyway, I finally got to my apartment and had some time to relax, I was alone, then I woke up completely stuffed up and my head was pounding. Had a little breakdown, solved by Trace, and headed to WalMart. Thank heavens for WalMart. I got two of those reusable bags, and it helps me trasport my stuff :) My roommates are cool, 2 are from BYU-Idaho and the one in my room just graduated from Provo. She's 24... and has already served a mission... I'm excited to learn a lot from her. Anyway, I'm off to shower and sleep because I'm terribly exhausted! I'll keep ya'll posted!

Have a magical day!

5 comments:

  1. Glad to hear you are atleast alive...I hope all improves soon. No matter how icky the costume, it will be dang cute with you in it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so exciting! I miss you kate! Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh you're so brave! Good luck!!! Can't wait to find out more! Do you know what you're selling yet?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cool. I told Andy that it's time to plan a trip so that I can come see you.

    Do they purposefully put you together with other people with your same background? If so, that's pretty cool.

    And yeah - the outfit will probably be hideoderous - but hey, you get to work at DISNEY WORLD!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Exciting! Keep those allergy pills going every 12 hours so you don't get sick. (I always get sick in new environments.) Good luck!!

    ReplyDelete